Saturday 3 August 2013

Purple Tender

I've been creating this week with another digi stamp from one of my favourite artists, Ching Chou Kuik. This one is called Purple Tender:
 
 
I've coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils and added Frantage embossing powders and mica flakes around the edges:
 
 
I used some pretty patterned papers in colours that matched with my image and distressed the edges before attaching them to my card blank. I layered a pretty heart-shaped doily behind my image and added a cluster of layered flowers:
 
 
To finish, and add just a bit more glitter and shine (cos you can never have too much glitter and shine, right? :D) I added some more mica flakes to the corners of the card and a sparkly die-cut butterfly.
 
 
This gorgeous image is available in red rubber or digi format at the Sweet Pea Stamps store.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...