Wednesday 13 February 2013

Irish Chic

It's Variations Week again at Sweet Pea Stamps... a week where all the members of the Design Team are given the same stamp to create with. I love seeing how everyone takes the same image and creates something so different, with their own style and ideas. :)
 
This stamp this time is Joanne Schempp's cute and quirky Irish Chic - an appropriately St Patrick's Day themed stamp.
 
Here's what I made using the digi version of this stamp:
 
 
I went with very traditional colours of green and gold/orange for the image and for the card itself. I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some glitter and shimmer with some Stickles:
 
 
 
I chose papers with bright, fresh shades of orange and green and used gold mirri card for matting. I finished the card off with die-cut leaves, paper flowers, beaded stems, and a sentiment that I made on my computer and printed out (it's "St Patrick's Day Greetings" in Irish Gaelic). :)

A bright and cheerful card to wish someone a happy St Patrick's Day. :)

This image is available in red rubber and digi format from the Sweet Pea Stamps store and for this week only the red rubber version is on offer at 50% off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...