Wednesday 12 January 2011

WOYWW - 12 January 2011

Wednesday is here again and it's time to share what's on your workdesk - if you're new to WOYWW, make sure to head on over to Julia's Stamping Ground blog to check out the full list of workdesks!

There's still not a lot going on in my craft room - although you'd never know it from the amount of mess/chaos in there! :lol:


On my desk today: my completed thank you cards, in their envelopes, ready to seal and to post next time I pass by the post office; a card kit that I am contemplating using to make a card; and the ongoing 2nd attempt at trying Julie's faux dichroic glass technique (as seen in a previous WOYWW) - these have now progressed a stage further as I have added the alcohol inks. :)


I really must do some tidying in my craft room. The desk is absolutely covered in stuff that is left over from previous things I've been working on and just haven't gotten around to tidying away... there's inkpads, pots of embossing powder, tubs of paint, stamps, acrylic blocks, bottles of Stickles and Glossy Accents, punches, packets of brads, scraps of paper and card, paintbrushes, pallet knives, craft magazines, half-finished ATCs, aaarrrgghhhhhh! It's getting to the point now where the mess is getting in the way and I really need to have a proper tidy/clear up in order to get any crafting done!

Thanks for popping by for a look at my workdesk. I sincerely hope to have a much tidier desk to share with you next week! :lol:

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty paper Ali, and don't be too hard on yourself, you have a new born and another child to care for, I'm astonished you're making it here at all! Well done for that at least!

Hugs
Brenda 99

Elizabeth said...

Really interesting workdesk with everything to hand. The faux glass is very pretty - love the gold/copper tones. I've been over to visit my g-granddaughter today and watching her mum looking after her reminded me of just how much work a new baby is so if you get a minute to relax at all and craft it must be a miracle. Take care. Elizabeth #87

Marjo said...

Lovely cards and your desk looks tidy enough to me...lolThanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #23 Happy WOYWW

Zue said...

It is very pretty pink paper and the glass-like flowers are really convincing.
Very tidy compared to me, but then almost everybody is!!!
Sue xx 67

katemade designs said...

beautiful flowers and all the tools and supplies from previous projects just make it look more inviting and like home.

Tertia said...

Those flowers are beautiful. Your desk looks like inspiration could strike any second.
Tertia 93

Nicky said...

Lovely flowers - i think we all get to the point were we feel we need to tidy a bit to craft but when you have two beautiful girls to look after it can wait - just grab the crafting time when ever you can ~ Nicky 45

BrossArtAddiction said...

Lovely card kit, gorgeous flowers!

Thanks for the peek! :D

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

Scrapcat 1 said...

Love the card kit such retty paper, those faux glass items look fabulous

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Such pretty paper with the butterflies and the goldne flowers too.

voodoo vixen said...

Well, I am so late in getting here that I get to see your pristeen clean and tidy desk too! Lovely stuff arriving in the post... lovely clean desk... you will be in creative heaven!! Annette #18

Anonymous said...

So much wonderful creativity going on! Love your desk and all your stash. Thanks for stopping by my desk! #11

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Ali, Thanks for popping over, considering you have two tiny ones, your faux flowers are really lovely. Very creative desk. Hugs JO.xx*19*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...