Saturday 25 May 2013

Been doodling again... :)

I've been having a bit of a creative frenzy this past week and doing a lot of drawing.... both doodling on some of my card creations... and also drawing some new digi stamps.

All of these stamps are now available in store at the StitchyBear Digi Outlet... and I've also been having a play at colouring them in to see how they look. :)

Alien Amour - coloured with Promarkers:


Geisha Girl - coloured with Promarkers:


Lovestruck - coloured with Promarkers:


Shades - coloured with Promarkers:


Spring Meadow - coloured with Prismacolor pencils:


Portrait 1 - coloured with Promarkers:

 
 

Keep My Secret - coloued with Prismacolor pencils:


I had lots of fun drawing these - and colouring them too! :)



1 comment:

MiniOwner said...

Wow Ali! Just fab.
Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...