Wednesday 8 May 2013

Butterfly Profile

I want to share a card with you today... but it's not one made by me!
 
In fact, this card has been made by the incredibly talented Manderly, using one of my new digi stamps, called Butterfly Profile.
 
 
Isn't it just gorgeous? I love the intense colours on this card and how beautifully she has coloured the image. I only started selling my digi stamps just a month or so ago so it's still a huge thrill for me to see other people creating with my images... and especially making something this incredible! :)
 
 
Manderly created this card for her stint as guest designer at Quirky Crafts Challenges and she has kindly agreed for me to share her creation here on my blog. I love everything about this card... the shape of the card, the delicate die-cuts and flowers, and the way they overhang the edges of the card, the ribbon bow and metal tag, the fabulous soft colouring and shading on the image... and also how she's glittered and glossed the butterflies on the image, and even printed some out in a larger size and cut them out as extra embellishments. Just beautiful!
 
You can buy this image, and my other digi stamps, from the Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet and you can see some other creations using my stamps on the Alipeeps' Art tab at the top of my blog. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...