Tuesday 28 May 2013

Loving the Alien

Am I showing my age by referencing a David Bowie song? ;)
 
Anyhoo... I made another quick card tonight (I get very little crafting done when hubby is home so now he's headed back down to London I've dived straight back in my craft room! :D) using another of my new digi stamps which I coloured up this week.

 
This time I used Alien Amour. This dapper little alien gent is coloured with my Promakers with a couple of highlights added using a white gel pen:

 
I decided to keep the card really clean and simple, adding a piece of fabulous glittery holographic cardstock that looks like a starry night sky, and attaching my little alien friend with foam pads. I finished things off with a sentiment stamped with Stampin' Up! alpha stamps:

 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

8 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Ali. I love that image, wonderful colouring and the backing paper looks amazing!!
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge
Sue

Alyx said...

Really fab card for a blokey (big or small). Love the alien.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Carla S. said...

Very cool card, Ali! Thanks for joining in on the challenge at 613 Avenue Create!

Michelle Looi said...

Such a fun card, Ali!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!!! Thanks for participating in our LACY SUNSHINE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Annmakes said...

Wow! I love it. It is so different. Reaaly great job. thanks for entering the Get Inky! challenge. Ann DT.

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Blue Moon Creation said...

Thank you for your interest as a Guest Designer for Get Inky! Stamps Challenge Blog. We will be emailing you soon, as we would love to have you! -Thia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...