Sunday 5 May 2013

Tranquility

For my Sweet Pea Stamps card this week I'm using one of Concetta Kilmer's newest digi stamps - this lovely image called Tranquility:
 
 
I do love to colour images of faces and I love how Concetta has drawn this image with her big eyes and flowing hair. I chose to colour this image in fresh colours of yellow and blue...
 
 
...then coincidentally I popped into my local craft shop recently and picked up this gorgeous new die (which I just *had* to play with straight away! :D) and these lovely flowers which were pretty much a perfect colour match for the colour scheme I'd used on the image! Perfect timing or what? :)
 
 
So I decided to carry through the colour scheme for the rest of the card and used turquoisey-blue and warm yellow cardstock and papers. I kept the design fairly simple, attaching the cut-out image with foam tape and adding ribbon, my die-cut frame and the flowers and a few gems to finish.
 
 
You can buy this image in either red rubber or digi format at the Sweet Pea Stamps store.
 
And don't forget the scrapbooking challenge at the Sweet Pea Stamps blog - you've got until tomorrow to enter! :)
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...