Saturday 18 May 2013

Think Pink

It's an Anything Goes challenge at the Dilly Beans challenge blog this week but with a twist... you have to use a Dilly Beans image. Fine by me cos I looove Megan's fabulous digi stamps. :D
 
 
I went with a wee bit of a pink theme, as you may have noticed. ;)
 
I chose to use this adorable Flower Girl image and coloured her with my Promarkers in pretty shades of pink, with a bit of blue for contrast:
 
 
I kept the card fairly simple with a panel of pink card embossed with a dotty pattern. I cut out the image and framed it with a pretty die-cut frame:
 
 
I finished things off with layered lace and satin ribbon and a few gemstones:
 
 
Pretty in pink, I think? :)
 

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Pretty in pink for sure! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...