Tuesday 28 May 2013

Geisha Girl

I printed out some of my new digi stamps this week and had a play at colouring them in...  and I liked the way my Geisha Girl image looked, all coloured-in using my Promarkers, so much that I decided to make a card with it:
 
 
I went with a black and red colour scheme, to match the colouring on the image, and used some red cardstock and some pretty dotted paper by First Edition:
 
 
I punched a border strip from red card and added a doily in the centre of the card and then cut a delicate frame from more of the red card and layered it over the doily:

 
I fussy cut out my coloured image and attached it with foam pads over the filigree frame and finished things off with some beaded stems and pretty flowers:

 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
 

4 comments:

Eileen said...

This is gorgeous Ali. Love the image which you have coloured so beautifully. A stunning card. Thanks for entering our 4th birthday challenge at PFP, and good luck
Eileen x

Kaija said...

Absolutely beautiful card.I love colors!Thank you for joinin Fitztowns challenge:)Hugs Kaija-DT

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Red & black were the perfect choice. Stunning card. Thanks for joining in our first challenge at Fitztown. Katherine - DT

Loopylou. said...

oh wow this is just fabulous, that colour combo goes so awesomely together, love the pops of red.
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog this week
hugs Lou xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...